Tuesday, October 30, 2012

Off the face of the Earth

This all seems trivial in the wake of Hurricane Sandy, of whom I have family affected, but I sit here thinking about the impending trial of NaNoWriMo. I have spent nearly the last month refining my outline and feel selfish for being so concerned over the incoming challenge. So many lives have been affected over what we, simple humans, cannot control. Whole cities are in the dark and lives have been lost. It makes me feel insignificant. In my mind I can manipulate and create a world to my own taste, with its own trials. But reality is just that; reality. I'm not going to go on and on, just stopping by to sat that I will be foregoing as much of the internet (including this blog) for the next month as I can. In the spirit of perseverance and humility, I will be writing.   

No comments:

Post a Comment